26 February 2013

Introduction!

Hello everyone.

First of all, I have no idea how long I'm going to keep this blog up, I felt like trying, and if somehow enough people get lost and end up here, enjoy their stay and wish me to continue, I might do so. 
But we shall see, after all, there's so many blogs out there, so the chances of getting many readers are quite small...


Anyway, let me tell you something about myself and this blog-to-be.

I am
:: 22
:: Finnish, but prefer using English whenever possible (I know my English isn't perfect, but I'm hoping that someday it is!)
:: Redhead, but I prefer to call myself Ginger
:: Engaged and a happy mother or two cats


I am interested in
:: Makeup & fashion
:: Food & drinks
:: Crafts & DIY 
:: Gaming (Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII. Also enjoy Skyrim & World of Warcraft, however taking a small break, since I've spent too much time playing in a bad position, ending up with bad neck pain..)
:: Music, animals, nature etc...

And about the blog-to-be:

As it states in the 'mini title' this blog is about lifestyle, makeup (and probably some bits of fashion), crafts and cats, that it's going to be.
I am still not sure where to start, I was going to make a Youtube channel, but I don't like my own voice and my only camera is my crappy Lumia 800 so yeah... Nope.
However I am going to post videos of our cats on my Youtube channel and probably link them here ;)

Then, what next. Makeup and fashion?
I love makeup and accessories. So there will be a lot of those. Not sure if I'll be posting pictures of myself wearing makeup and accessories (I can't take good pictures of myself...), but something along the line!

Crafts?
I love making things with my hands! Be it jewellery, cards, decorations, anything really! Even if it's just doing my makeup or nails. I will be posting pictures of my past projects and then pictures, maybe how-to-do tips and pictures of new projects.

And then there's our cats! Do not fear, I am not going to fill this blog with millions of cat pictures! Just occasionally telling about them, their day and adding pictures/videos.

Oh and there will be food! Maybe. If I even happen to cook or bake something delicious looking, I might post about it, and possibly add a recipe.


So that's that! Welcome to the Doll's House! If someone somehow ends up here and reads this mess, and feels like they must know more about me... Please do ask! I will do my best to answer everyone :)

Byebye!♥


~... yes I know I use a lot of commas.

No comments:

Post a Comment