26 February 2013

Let's start with....?

Hello everyone.

Since I still have no readers, I can't ask anyone what they would like me to post.

So let's start with basics of my lifestyle.

About my style. 

I mainly wear black. Why? I rarely find any other colour to look good on me, or even find good looking clothes with nice colours. And when I do, there's no size. And why is that.. Well, dear readers, it is because I am fat. And there isn't enough big clothes (for a fair prize) for us huge people. And even when I finally find something, I need to get it fixed because
1. It fits on my thighs, but it's too big around my waist. (pants)
2. It's too wide on my calves when it's perfect for my thighs/ass. (pants)
3. It's perfect on my waist, but too small on my hips and boobs. (shirts/dresses)
4. It's perfect on my hips and boobs but too big on my waist. (shirts/dresses)

Argh. First world problems.


However, I like to use colours in my accessories and makeup, since there's rarely any sizing problems with those.. 


Then what about materials/patterns and such? 

I love love love lace. Black lace
I recently bought this pale pinkish-coral coloured loose knitted shirt. It was too bright for me to wear like that, so I went to eBay and got myself some black lace. Then with my fabulous skills of sewing (nope, I suck) I added some lace to the sleeves, and a collar to the neckline. And for a final touch I added a golden button. 



^ And here it is! Please excuse the quality of the picture, my Lumia sucks. 
This was fairly easy to do, considering that I don't know how to sew... :P



Next one is leather. Feminine leather jackets, leather shoes, leather accessories. Hell, if I could find a leather skirt with a good price, I'd get one. But you can't really find those things with an ass as huge as mine. :P

As for patters, I have to go with roses. I love rose pattern, especially on lace.


Black lace and roses do sound quite girly. And I have to admit, I love all girly things possible. However as a huge person, I can't see myself as cute and girly, so I balance it with black, leather, spikes and studs. And what would be the best way to show that? Well of course, my Jeffrey Campbell Black Spike Litas ! <3


Best shoes I have, they are so comfortable to walk in. I recommend these to anyone looking for great looking shoes that won't make your legs bleed. :)




Aren't they pretty!? <3
I hope all the snow melts soon so I can use these again.

Well, I think these were the cornerstones of my style, I might have forgotten something. If I did, I'll add it later.


Byebye!♥


~And no, I am not being paid for anything I post in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment