03 September 2013

Decorating courses.

Good evening >_>

I've been having more work lately, and by the time I get myself some free time, it's already dark and I can't take any pictures. I need to get up early some day so I can take all those pics of my newest cosmetics and stuff I've gotten!

Today (I just got home..) I was holding a cupcake decorating course for a bunch of 9-10 year old girls. I can't remember being that loud myself when I was a kid, but it probably happened. 
Well, at least they had fun. I'm pooped. As long as the birthday girl had a blast I'm happy, it even went better than I expected...

Made a Hello Kitty cake last week. Pinkest thing ever...
And a Minecraft cake :D
Tomorrow it'll be a cheese shaped cake with mice :3

Anyway, next day off I get I'll take those pictures! I must! 

Now I'll just sit back and enjoy my well earned long drink.

Good night everyone.
Byebye!♥

Ps. Forgot to mention, I got some nice looking magazines from the mail and found some interesting things I want to share with you guys!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment