25 August 2013

Crafting materials.

Hello! Well, good evening.

Now that Autumn is almost here, it might mean that I'll be having a bit less work. Which means more time for arts and crafts, wohoo!

I recently got myself some new crafting materials and such. One I bought from Lidl. Silicone brushes. They were only 3,50€ and I also got one set for my boss.
I also got some glitter from my friend, since he didn't have any use for it. And then I went to check out this amazing, somewhat new craft store, which sells so many special sparkly things. It was heaven on earth.

Here's a pic:


^ Some blue acrylic paint, pearl "paint" for making pearls, some small sponges and a pearlescent ink pad, the glitter and some pattern tapes. And of course the silicone brushes.

.......

I have so many things I have to finish making, and so many new things to start making. I'm not sure where to start. Thought, some things still need to wait. I still have to buy a spray matte sealant and very thin brushes so I can start my toy repaintings.

And I need to go to sleep. Oh! I finally got all those eBay cosmetics and such, I'll make a small post about them soon! Stay tuned!

Good night!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment