04 December 2013

Christmas is coming!

 Hello!

As the title says, Christmas is coming. And that means Christmas gifts and cards.

Yesterday I started making the gifts (how early of me..) and next Sunday I'll try to get the cards done. Or Friday.

Anyway, thought I'd make a quick update post, show you the first gift I got done. And something else. :)



^ And here it is! Silver and different shades of red.


^ And here's a picture of a train, taken inside a train.

I was actually visiting Nummela once again almost two weeks ago. I had a class reunion and it was so much fun to meet most of the people and see how everyone was doing nowadays. Too bad no one had a good camera, so we didn't get any pictures taken.


^ And our cat Pöpö trying to make my life slightly harder.

Aand that's it for now. Again. I'll do my best to get the next post up as soon as I finish making some of the Christmas gifts and cards. 

Byebye!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment