26 December 2013

Christmas = Good food and few good presents.♥

Aye!

Christmas is finally over. How was yours?

It was such a shame that we didn't get any snow this Christmas. Only grey clouds and rain. Somewhat ruined the small Christmas spirit I had. Oh well. I'm not that much into Christmas any more.

Our (my fiancé, our cats and me) Christmas was just good food, taking it easy and sleeping late. Plus I finally had so "much" free time so I actually got some stuffs done.

I didn't get much presents, but that was to be expected. I didn't ask for anything. I already posted about the new bag I got a while ago, which was my first gift.
After that it was just three items and money (since you can't really buy food or pay bills with items..), a pair of leggings to keep me warm this coming winter and a small box of chocolate. 

The three items I got are these:


^ The most beautiful fire alarm there is! ♥ (Lento, by Paula Suhonen, Jalo Helsinki. Colour: white.)


^ A cake server (By Magisso. Colour: black)! And believe it or not, I don't really have any, even thought I am a baker-confectioner...


^ And last but not least, a new wash brush (By Rento)! Now I can enjoy our sauna even more ♥

.......

And all these three items are Finnish design. Unless I am horribly wrong, but I'm hoping that I'm not.

Anyway, it's not time for some food (meat stew!♥), so I must go. Happy New Year, since it's almost here. And if someone is still having a Merry Christmas, or what-ever-that-doesn't-offend-you (....), Merry blah-blah to you!

Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment