21 January 2014

It has been quiet.

Hello!

Sorry it has been so quiet lately (if there's anyone reading my blog :P). I've again been very busy with work. And life for once. Anyway.

It's cold. And dark. I love it. It's so beautiful outside now that it's cold enough for the snow to stay.


^ Took the picture this morning while waiting for a bus to come.

.......

Yeah. Start of the month was very busy indeed. But now I am back on my feet again!
I also got some more stuff (late Christmas presents), but for now I don't have any pictures to show. But I can show some stuff I've been making.

My grandma is turning 75 in few days, so I'm in charge of making the cakes. I also made her a card, which isn't that special since I didn't have much time to make it. But at least I have a handmade card to give her.


^ Just some stamping stuff and few blings.


^ Roses for the cakes.

.......

I've been doing a lot of repainting lately, but for now I have no pictures. And I am not sure if I'll be posting them here. Might do it over tumblr.

Anyway! More posts coming soon, lot's of new cheap eBay purchases and such! Stay tuned!

Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment