04 June 2013

Celebrating my brother's graduation.

Hello hello!

So I came to Nummela to arrange and celebrate my brother's graduation.

I was in charge of almost every food and drinks, while my mother helped me out.

We had smoked salmon & potato salad, deer & tomato sandwich cakes, biscuits, lemon & white chocolate mousse cake and two different kind of punches. One with alcohol and one without it, which tasted like roses. Lovely. Very manly :P ♥

Anyway, I only got to take pictures of the cake so I'll add them.


^ Sides are made with bubble wrap :3


^ And the "ribbon" says "Congratulations Tomas" in Finnish.

.......

But we had so much fun. Few relatives had come over and couple (my cousin and grandmother)
stayed for two nights. And of course with my cousin it means that we had to go out later and drink. A lot. Oh my. Well, no need to drink for a while now :P

And on Sunday my brother and I came to our father's place to celebrate again, this time with other relatives. I didn't really feel like celebrating much, after all, I was suffering from hangover :P

.......

I think I'll go back to Tampere on Friday, and my childhood friend is coming with me, to stay with us for few days. Can't wait. She'll get to meet our cats again, not to mention everything else we get to do.
I've spent most of my time here with her anyway, since we don't meet that often. But maybe in the future she'll move to Tampere, at least she's been talking about that with her fiancé.

Just have to keep on hoping ;)

Oh and I got some new stuff! I don't have any pictures right now, so I'll tell about them later! Hopefully I get to post before I leave, but I can't make any promises since I've got quite a bit of things I need to do here before I leave.

Gotta go,
Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment