27 June 2013

Nail varnishes, finally!

I can't believe it's already Thursday. Time goes by too fast, I don't even get time to think.

Not to mention that it's too hot to even try thinking..

However, I finally got this post up!

.......

And so...
If you ask me, I don't think I have that many nail varnishes. And most of them are from Kone Helsinki, since the store I get them from sells them really cheap, and the quality is actually very good, even with price as low as 3bottles/5€. Not bad at all, especially when I can't really buy 10€/bottle nail varnishes... 

Thought I keep lusting after O.P.I nail varnishes. I've managed to get myself one from eBay, for less than 10€. Well, pretty much everything else except those Kone Helsinki varnishes are from eBay..

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of myself actually wearing these colours on my nails, so can't give you guys any hints of how they look on nails.

But let's start with many pictures!


^ So first there's of course everything needed to prep my nails. Nail varnish remover, scissors, cuticle pusher, nail file, nail strengthener pen & varnish and hand cream. Only thing missing is my cuticle oil pen. And of course base & top coat.


^ These small bottles I've gotten from eBay. They were 0,99£ each. And all of them have a different smell to them. For example the indigo varnish smells like blueberries. Brand seems to be DongDong.


^ And here's first of the Kone Helsinki varnishes. These are gold shaded (the one on the left will be in another picture below.). The one in the middle is more glittery. And the right one is rose gold coloured.


^ Here's all my red varnishes. All from Kone Helsinki. The red on the right will be in a picture below. And pinks are all on the left.


^ These are part of the Duo Chrome set (I have five of them, in the picture below.) The colours are great, but unlike the rest of Kone Helsinki varnishes, these need more coats to look good (around 4 coats).


^ Here's all of the Duo Chrome effect varnishes. The colours change depending on light or shadow. The purple one seems bit golden, blue seems dark purple, green looks olive gold, red looks dark brick colour, and the golden one shades to pink.


^ Here's my glitter varnishes, and also my most expensive varnishes. 
From left: Layla Nail Polish - copper ceramic effect, Nfu Oh! corset bottled glitter top coats (eBay), We Care Icon - Diamond varnish (light silvery colour), Missha - iridescent glitter top coat (eBay) and last but not least is O.P.I - Metallic 4 Life varnish from eBay(needs a base colour under for better look).


^ Etude House - Gradient nail varnishes.


^ Of course I've also gotten myself some Konad stuff. Going to try making corset nail art with the fishnet pattern. Got these from eBay too.


^ And my newest additions, pale gold varnish and black & white confetti top coat.

.......

It's too hot in here. And thunderstorm is on it's way here. Well, at least it's not sunny anymore ^^ ♥

I hope I'll get the next post up earlier. There's some new things I want to show you guys! I've been repainting doll accessories lately and gotten my neck very sore from that. I also got myself some new cute flats, since my old flats broke... :/

I'm also planning on some new artsy-craftsy stuff here, going to post about them when I'm done.

Happy soon-to-be-here weekend to you all, remember to drink a lot of water!

Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment