28 May 2013

Flea market & Heureka trip!

It's been a while. Last time I mentioned about my trip to Heureka with two friends to see The Body Worlds exhibition. 
It was amazing! Science has come a long way, it's stunning. The way they preserve the bodies and organs. Wow. Definitely check it out if you dare.

Took couple of pictures while we were there. Mostly outside, the weather was nice. Barely any clouds and sun was shining (..burning). So I decided to wear a skirt that day. And even after a week my left thigh is still sore from the trip. :P
Nothing like sweaty and warm summer day with big thighs rubbing against each other until you bleed.

Anyway, I'll post couple pictures and then move on with my other story (Flea market haul!♥).
(I know I promised to make a post about nail varnishes, but it's taking me a lot longer to get done than I thought..)


^ The large "stone garden" of Heureka.


^ This pond was right next to Heureka and as you can see, the weather really is great.


^ We took quite a lot of pictures, but mostly with my friends better camera. I love this river that flows right next to Heureka, behind the pond from the last picture.


^ And yeah.. My pale feet! I'm surprised I didn't burn myself.

.......

Anyway, we had so much fun going there, even thought we had few problems... But hey, three baker-confectioners trying to figure out a car? I bet we looked so pathetic and lost so we got help without even asking for it.
And then we got lost... :D
But we finally made it to Heureka and had so much fun with those dead bodies.♥

.......

And that's all for the Heureka trip. Now it's time for my flea market haul!

It was last weeks umm... Wednesday I think, when I went out with my friend to check out one big flea market at Tampere centre.

At first I didn't really buy anything, since I didn't have a lot of money to use, but later my fiancé called and said that I could buy something more "expensive" if I wanted to.

So what did I get?


^ I don't know if I've told this yet, but I absolutely love Moomins! Anything to do with them etcetc. So I couldn't resist when I saw this canvas tote for 5€. And it has this tiny apron inside! It's a kids size, but I don't care. Maybe I'll make our cats wear it..


^ And yeah, more Moomin stuff. It says "Here lives" in Finnish.
I have two reason why I got this. My long time friend (we've know each other ever since we were four) had a plaque like this in her room, and I think it's still in that room, even thought she doesn't live there anymore. And the second reason was of course, Moomins. And it was only 50cents. ♥


^ And then I got some black and rose coloured ribbons for my crafts. 1,50€/piece, not bad.


^ And a RED bag! Oh my oh my! It was only 5€, in perfect condition and I just fell in love with it. I finally have a red handbag!♥
Really liking the crocodile skin pattern it has.. :3

.......

And the friend I was with actually got me something too! (Can't remember where it was from...)
Anyway, he had two and wanted to give the other one to me, and I got to choose from golden or blue. Golden of course, since I barely use blue.


^ Makeup! Aww yeah! I do like the turquoise eyeshadows too, works great with gold and browns.
And I love the nail varnish it has! Just perfect!


^ Yay! Also liking the lip gloss, even thought I rarely use them. Guess I just have to start ;)

.......

And that's it for today. I need to go and do my hair before I leave for Tampere centre again. Have some shopping to do before my trip.
Which I still have not mentioned. I am leaving tomorrow to go to Nummela! My little brother is graduating, so I'll be going there to help organize his party and meet some relatives. I'll be gone for a week, but I'll try to post something even when I'm there. :)

I can't wait! I've been working for a sugarpaste decoration for my brothers cake, and I also made a card for him. Maybe I'll try and make a small post while I'm there, and show you those! And everything else my mom and I will be making for the party.

Wait for it! See you guys.
Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment