02 August 2013

Kittens!

Heeello!

And no, not real kittens.

As I told before, I got some extra cash and was able to do another eBay purchase. Cosmetics haven't arrived yet, however, something else did.
My new kitten collar jewellery. And now I can also show you my "new" flats I got in June.

Pictures are taken from eBay and Amazon, since I just wasn't able to get any good pictures with my Lumia.


^ Now I just need a light coloured shirt to wear these with! Or a separate collar :)
Price was around 3€.


^ Shoes weren't much, around 20€. Mine however, have back gems, not clear/white. Very cute!

.......

Bam! There you go.

Anyways, as soon as my cosmetics arrive I'll make a new post about them.

As for other things, my projects are still half way done, but I'm getting there!
Some wall decor, jewellery etc..

And on another note, my friend just moved to the same city where I live, so I'll be helping her with some painting stuff ♥
.......

I gotta go! I'll try to make the next post longer.

Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment