10 April 2013

Latest project and new bracelets.

It has been a busy week once again. 

I haven't gotten a chance to post earlier, and on Monday I went on a trip to visit my mother. So here I am, in Nummela, Finland. Still snow everywhere but spring is trying it's best. I'll be staying here till Friday, and then it's back to Tampere.


I haven't been here in two years. It's amazing how fast time goes by. So much has changed in here.

I also got a chance to meet my best friend and check out her apartment (I want it!). And trying to go and see my grandma tonight. And tomorrow it's my old school, going to go and say HI! to my old teachers.

So, anyway. I had a little jewellery project last Sunday, and today I finally had the time to take pictures. 

I didn't even have internet connection until yesterday evening. My mother couldn't remember the password, and my brother is on a trip with my dad (Climbing to Himalayas! Check out Rhododendron Forest at Nepal . Amazing! ). But finally my mother got a text message from my brother, telling where they were at the moment (Tengboche Monastery) and also the password for the wireless connection.


.......

But, that's that for now, let's move on to the pictures of my jewellery project!
I had this very pretty long necklace that had a big filigree ball with a pearl inside it. But I wanted to make it stand out more. And I also wanted something to fit it. 

So I bought four filigree golden leaves from eBay, and made them into earrings, pendant and a ring. I also added some pearls to the chain, and glued a flatback pearl to the ring.





^ And here they are! You can see the filigree ball in the first picture, that was the only thing in the original necklace (plus the chain of course). Personally I think they came out nice. I like how the pearls go with the golden leaves. 

.......

And here are the new bracelets I got! I also have silver coloured zipper bracelet, but I left it at home. They're quite hard to get on my arms sometimes, but usually with brute force and some swear words I get them on. Taking them off is another story... 

But yeah! I really like these, and they were quite cheap too. Zipper bracelets were 0,99 British pounds (1,20€), the middle bangle was a bit more, 2,something Brithis pounds, and the braided one was also 0,99 British pounds. So not bad, if you ask me.



^ Bling Bling!

.......

And that's it! I'll be posting more soon, I just got a call from my friend, and we'll be going to Helsinki for a while. Hanging around, maybe shopping something for her (because I have no extra money atm... so nothing for me :P  ), and yeah. Going to check out one cupcake shop there!

Byebye!♥

~ Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment