15 April 2013

Very nostalgic. Long post.

Eeeyyy.

I finally got back from my trip to Nummela.

I was supposed to come back earlier (Thu-Fri), but I had so much to do that I ended up coming back yesterday (Sun). 

It was great to spend so much time back there (I hadn't been there for two years!), so much had changed! Many new buildings, stores changing places and such. Very nostalgic.


And I got to spend time with my best friend! As I told in my last post, we went to Helsinki. And I did buy some stuff from there.


Which was Japanese candy and more of the Arizona tea drinks. :P




^ Green tea & peach candies, strawberry Hello Kitty pockys, and tea! Green tea with honey and white tea with blueberries. Nom.


And we also stopped by at Arnolds! Didn't feel like really eating something, or drinking coffee, so we both had smoothies. Berry something... 



^ It was delicious! Thought I had some problems getting all the blueberry etc... seeds out of my teeth :F

We ended up walking a lot, and it was incredibly hot out there, even with all the wind. The sun was so bright I had problems seeing well >_>
But it was so much fun! Reminded me of the old days. I really need to start going back there more often, I hadn't realized how much I missed that place and its people.


^ There was still snow in some places, and the ground was wet. I still should have worn a lighter jacket.

.......

So what else did I do? I only went to Helsinki for one day.

One day my mom and I went to visit my grandma. We did some shopping too. And went to eat at an Indian Restaurant. Very delicious food!

And I didn't have the time to visit my teachers at my old school :/

And circus came into the town! :D 
It's always at the same spot (two times per year), almost at my moms backyard. And now they had camels! :D


^ Four huge camels, one large pony, and one tiiiiny tiny pony. There was also a wolf-dog, but I didn't get to see it.


But.. Yeah. Well, I spend most of my time going through old photos and my (and my brothers) old toys. 
So. Much. Toys!
Looking at all the toys and the photos I had tears in my eyes from all the feelings I got. Very nostalgic indeed. I went thought almost all the toys my mother still had inside the house. I took some My Little Ponies from there, and decided to wash them, and repaint them later. Then sell them.


^ Old and dirty. 

I also took a small pile of photos with me. Going to make an album for my dad. For his next birthday. 
Also got some photos just for myself. Might scan some of them, and then post them here :P

.......

And yeah. About my mom? She's the most generous person I know of. She had gotten me two books (cooking books<3), she gave me few hair products and makeups, because she never had any use of them. She had also gotten me a new black shirt. 
And we also went to this "natural product" store to seek help for out joints. We both have Hypermobility Syndrome and it causes us both to have horrible pain in our joints. So we went to the store to check out this product I had been planning on buying. And she bought it for both of us.  I love her!

So now it's four fishy smelling pills per day, and if/when it starts to help, it'll be two pills per day. I really hope it helps.

And of course my mom gave me money. She really is the saviour to us. It is thanks to her that we manage quite well with our small lives. 
.......

And that's that! I think. A long post. I'm getting quite tired, but I wanted to get this done before going to bed. I've ordered some new stuff from eBay, so more "eBay purchase" posts coming up. Also trying to get something new posted.
Maybe I should do "My favourite shoes!" post, now that most of the snow is gone, I can start wearing my heels again.

Anyway! Good night and we will meet again.
Byebye!♥

~ Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment