28 April 2013

Finally, my favourite shoes!

Whew. This week has gone past so fast. But I finally made it, and got this post done!
At first I wasn't sure if I'd actually make it this week, but I did! I'm not that proud of myself thought, since this post was supposed to be up last Sunday :P


But life happens when you don't want it to.


Anyway, on with the show! 

I won't be posting about my winter boots since I'm not using them any more, so this is going to have only my spring/autumn and couple summer shoes.
(Some of the pictures are very dark, even thought I had all the possible lighting.. I even used a torch.. :F )


.......

First let's start with the pair I've already mentioned couple of times. My Jeffrey Campbell Spike Litas. I was actually very lucky with these. They were on sale so I got them for around 120-130€. Not sure.. They were 95£ plus postage.. 
Anyway, normally they would've been (at least on some sites..) 150£ or more.. Which is a lot! And in Finland the price would be even higher (200€ on one site..). 



^ Tadah! I really love these shoes, they're the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, and they look magnificent! Heel is 13cm, platform is 5-6cm.

.......

Next is another lucky find! My lovely Lola Ramona Pippi boots! I also got these from sale. I had been drooling after these boots for a year, but the price had always been way too high for me until I found my way to their original site... 
They were only around 100€! <3 (Original price from Finnish retailer was over 300€ if I remember it correct..) They were on sale since they're no longer available. 


^ I had to stuff one of the shoes with bubble wrap and a stick to make it stay up.. :P
And the white stripes ended up looking yellow for some unknown reason.. But they're white! Well.. Cream coloured.. :D
Heel is 10cm, platform is 2cm.

.......


And here we have another pair of boots; Blowfish Toshi. And they're my very first pair of flat boots. I really love the design on these boots, and they were originally bought to be my winter boots, however.. They have openings right on top of my foot. 
So there's no way I could walk in the show with these on. I can't remember the price, I think it was around 50€.. They're no longer sold at the site I got them from.. :/


^ More low quality pictures. But at least the details show up nicely in the close-up picture :)
(The opening I mentioned, is right under the most bottom 'button', and is about 10cm x 5cm big.)

.......

Next is a pair of red suede ankle boots. They're Andiamo's Bernice, and I got them from Finnish shoe shop Kookenkä. There was a short time sale for these boots, so I got them for 40€, instead of the original price of 60€.
They're also my very first pair of red shoes.


^ Again, with crappy quality. 
Heel is around 9cm, platform is 3cm.

.......

Then we have a pair of grey ankle boots/heels I got from eBay for 20€. Originally the heel was also grey, but I added some lace to them, and three black rhinestones to the side.


^ Finally I was able to take 'not-so-dark' picture, thought one of the shoes looks like it's falling :P
My craft project with these is not complete, I need to get something (Mod Podge? :D) to cover all the lace on the heels.
Heel is 11cm, platform is 2cm.

.......

Three more to go! 
Here's a more formal pair of black heels. They don't have any "amazing details" on them, but that's how I wanted these. I've had a huge problem finding heels for me, since I need ones with something to strap them on (My other leg is smaller than the other, so without ankle straps and such one shoe would always come off.. Cinderella moments!). 
But finally, my dearly beloved eBay was there to help me! And with only 30€, it was not a bad deal at all.


^ I fell in love with the lacing detail on these. And they stay on my feet without any problems!
Heel is 10cm, platform is 1,5cm.

.......

Next is a pair of black ankle boots/heels I got from Finnish version of site Brandos. Wildflower: Stylish by Kenza
They were on sale, and were 68€. I think. Normal price is 99€.
They're very high, but still feel very comfortable to wear.


^ Love all the details.
Heel is 12cm, platform is 1cm.

.......

And last, but not least, is my only pair of white shoes. I got these from a Finnish online auction house for 15€.
These are also quite high, but still very easy to wear.


^ And I love the crocodile skin pattern on these.
Heel is 13cm, platform is 3cm.

.......


Hope you enjoyed, I know I did! 
Next post is going to be about my recent eBay purchases, and hopefully I'll get more stuff next week, so the post is probably up on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. But I'm doing my best and hoping for Friday!

And now I gotta go. I've been fixing my pants for the past two days and I'm still only half way done.. I'd really need new ones. I also need new pants to exercise in buuuut.. Not sure when we have enough money to buy both. 

I really want to start taking long walks again, now that it's still not too hot outside, and not wet either.

That's all for today! Hope you had a great weekend and good luck with Monday!


Byebye!♥


~ I can hear birds singing :3

No comments:

Post a Comment