19 April 2013

New game & eBay purchases!

Hello!

It's been raining for the past two days (weather report! whoo..), and pretty much all of the snow has melted away! 

And that means I can start wearing my heels again! Which also means that the next post is going to be about shoes!

But not this one. Nope. This is going to be about the "new" game I bought today. And eBay jewellery I got.



.......

But first the game! I got it from Gamestop for 10,90€ (1€ for one year guarantee), because it was used. And the game is.....


Yay! Alice: Madness Returns!

I can't wait to play it. It's very pretty and dark, so perfect for me. And since I got it so cheap, I don't mind if it sucks :P



.......

And now for the jewellery!
As I have told before, I've only recently gotten into wearing golden jewellery, and I didn't really have any, so I decided to get some from eBay, since it would be cheap and easy way to get them. And get something that you won't see everyone wearing.

I tried my best to choose the best filtering for the pictures, so that the colours would stand out better... But.. yah.. You tell me.. I think these pics look like crap :P


^ Here is golden/white flower earrings and a long golden pendant with floral ball. The ball has three different colours in it; pink, pastel green and pastel purple.



^ This one is more... "not-that-cute". :P
I dunno how I should describe it. More "mature" than all the flower stuff I have? :D


^ And these two are brooches. Black/white and pink/white. The black/white isn't all round, it had some trouble surviving the trip from china. But oh well. It wasn't that expensive, and it's not broken, so I can still wear it.
And they can be worn as rings too! ..And maybe even hair accessories if I added some bangles or clips to them..

.......

So that's it for the eBay stuff. 

I have work tomorrow, so I'll probably get to make the next post on Sunday, or next week. We'll see.

Here's a picture of what I just made in a hurry (hence the crappyness of these... things..)
Yup. 50/50 of baby blue marzipan and white sugarpaste, made into small figurines and such.


^ Teddy bear, Angry Birds pig.., mermaid/fairy, Hello Kitty, "flower/mushroom", small racing car.. And a Hattifattener (the odd thing in the middle..)! :D <3

.......

I've also had some problems with my left eye.. It's been watering for the past two weeks now, and it's getting really annoying. And it's messing up my makeup..
Maybe it's an infection or something, even thought my eye isn't red or sore.. Or anything. 
It just waters. Thought last week I did have almost constant myokymia on it.

Well, I think I'll wait another week, and if it still hasn't gone away, I'll go see a doctor. 
I don't like having to wipe away tears all the time.


Byebye!♥

~ sniffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment