12 May 2013

Better view of my newest necklaces & Happy Mother's Day!

Tadah! 
It feels like I've been gone for weeks. I've been quite bored lately and haven't felt like actually doing something after making those Mother's Day cards, however I've managed to take many pictures of things I'm going to post about (some day).

There's going to be post about nail varnishes. And also one post that will probably cover everything about my skin-, hair- and nail care. Unless I get carried away. 

But today I'm going to show you my newest additions to my necklace "collection". Two I've already shown before, but I think you'll get a better view through these pictures. 
And I was actually lucky to have such a great weather outside, so I didn't have to use Photogram to make them look better.



^ 1. & 2. I've already shown you guys, but here you can see how they actually look on my neck, plus the colours on the flower ball are brighter.
3. necklace is a new one. The quality isn't the greatest, but I got it mainly for the reason that I might break it apart and use the flowers for something else :P


^ 4. this one I also got so that I could use it for something else. Mainly because it has so many chains and the cost was 0,99£ 
5. I've really come to like this one. At first I thought I'd use the chain for something else, but after I put it on, I decided to keep it as it is.

.......

And that was it! Well, not totally. I have to tell someone how much I've also come to like the gold & white flower earrings I got a while ago. And I actually managed to take somewhat good picture of myself wearing them, and also being able to show their size better.


^ Yay, freckles!♥

.......

But the best thing that happened in the past few days? My fiancé got himself a new HTC One, so it also means that I can finally get better pictures to show everyone! :D

I think that's all for today, I'll be going to bed soon, sooo...

Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment