03 May 2013

More eBay stuff & Mother's Day cards.

Good evening! 

As I promised, I'd make this post at the end of this week, and since it's Friday it means that it's time for some cheap stuff from eBay!

Let's start with some jewellery stands! I've been fighting with my jewellery for a while now since I'm starting to have quite a lot and there's no good place for them, so I decided to check eBay for some nice jewellery stands and/or displays. 

And I found some!
I ended up getting two stands for my earrings, one for bracelets and one for necklaces (still haven't received that one..). And at some point I'm going to get one for my rings. 
I'm also planning on making one myself, for my stud earrings.

Anyway, some pictures!



^ Two lovely pink metal stands! There were also white and black ones, but I chose this.
And after taking the pictures I realized that my engagement ring is hanging on the left one :D


^ Bracelet stand with very bad picture quality. And this was the best I got :/
The snowball looking thing is a project I'm working on.. Not that you can see much in this picture :F

.......

Then I bought myself a nail lacquer set that has base and top coat (trying to make the top coat into a matte top coat, but so far no success :P ) and a new lipstick which ended up being more pink that I thought it would be. 
But I can still use it, so no problems!


^ Fräulein3°8 base & top coat.


^ Heng Fang (?) Balm lipstick.

.......

Let's see.. Then I finally found myself new bras! And some cute slippers since my toes are always freezing. 
However, I ended up using the pictures from eBay, since I didn't get any good pictures myself. And trust me, I tried :D


^ Tadah! The top two bras I got both in black, the slippers in pink and the last bra in red/black.
Finally some bras with enough support!

Aren't the slippers just so CUTE?! ..I actually cut off their tails and gave them to our cats. Only one left :P

.......

So those were the items I've gotten in the past two or three weeks. 
What next?

Well, Mother's Day of course! In Finland it's celebrated on the 2nd. Sunday of May.
And I do my best to make every card myself, be it Christmas, birthdays, Mother's Days etc.
I made three cards today, but I managed to put one into an envelope before taking pictures, so I only have two to show.


^ 3d rose card I'm going to give my mother. The golden sticker says "To mother" in Finnish.
Rose has many layers of paper stuck together to make it rise from the card.


^ And this is one I'm going to send to my other Grandmother. In this card, the golden sticker says "To grandmother" in Finnish. 
I used a poppy stamp to make the flower, then slightly coloured it to give it some life.

.......

As you can probably see, I like to keep my cards quite simple. 

Anyway, That's all for today! I'd be doing my best to post at least once a week. Of course, if nothing happens I might not. However I do my best to keep myself busy, so I'll also have something to report about. :)

Have a great weekend everyone, and to those who'll be celebrating Mother's Day soon, don't forget to send your Mother a card if you can't visit them!

Byebye!♥

~ Flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment