20 May 2013

Cats!

Hello!

I have so much to write about, and so much more to come! 
It's just getting so hot and humid, I'm feeling sick, tired and annoyed almost every day, already wishing for Autumn to come.. 

But, struggling with pure will power! I've been through worse.

Anyway, today I'll be posting about some things we got our cats, since our girls haven't gotten anything special in a long time.


.......

We ordered a big box full of quality cat food, couple treats, a "rustle tunnel" and a brush to get rid of loose cat hair.

Of course, the box itself is for the cats, since our older one (Pöpö) really loves her boxes.
As you can see..


^ Ever since she was just a tiny kitten, boxes have been the greatest.


^ She can no longer fit in this box. It was also from the same company (Musti & Mirri) that we the newer stuffs last week.


^ Most recent picture, taken last week I think. She can barely squeeze herself into the box, and won't let our younger cat (Myy) go close to any of them.

.......

But first, the food and treats we got! There's couple brands of cat food that our cats really love, but since they're somewhat pricey for their size, we buy them only sometimes. However, they're the best quality in my opinion.


^ Looking nicely filled! The brands we buy from the pet store are Applaws and Petite Cuisine. They look and smell so good I might have to taste them someday.. :P


^ And here's the treats! Let's Bite! Chicken sandwich pieces, dried European cisco and Whiskas crunchy bites.
Cat's went crazy when I opened the box, since the smell of European cisco was quite strong..

.......

Next in line we have the "rustle tunnel" and the silicone brush.


^ We thought the tunnel would be slightly longer, but it's ok. We just need to buy more and combine them :P
The brush is also very nice, great quality. Thought our cats are somewhat disturbed by it, but they let me brush them for a while with it. And.. If our cats won't like it, I'll just use it to brush my cellulite on my thighs :D

.......

We were surprised to see that Myy actually likes the "rustle tunnel" more than Pöpö. After all, she's easily scared by odd and sudden sounds, but I guess she fancies the tunnel since it's a bit like a "hiding place", even when it's not long enough to actually hide her..


^ She's grown quite nicely.


^ Sniffing to see if it's safe...


^ Works like magic!♥

.......

And I guess that's all for today. I need to go to sleep earlier, since I'll be going out with a couple of old classmates. One of them is moving away, so the three of us are going out and enjoying our time. 
Today we went to see the Jurassic Park 3D, and damn those sudden loud noises made me jump from my seat.. Luckily I was not the only one :D
And tomorrow we're going to Heureka, the Finnish science centre! I can't wait, it's been so long since the last time I was there, and now they're holding the Body Worlds exhibition!

I can't wait! Too bad I can't take pictures in there, but maybe most of you aren't as exited about dead bodies as I am :P

But that's it for now, see you next time!
Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment