04 July 2013

Something I've been dying to have!

Almost, at least.
Couple months ago I saw these DIY stamp kits somewhere, but at that time I didn't realize to check eBay for them. Now couple weeks ago I saw a similar kit in a blog somewhere and decided to check if there's be anything on eBay.
And there was! Many in fact.

There were different kinds too; Ballerina, Fairy, Child, Animals, Cats, Circus and Jewellery. I wanted to get the cat one, but I could only find very expensive ones (and we're really tight on money for the next few months, so I don't get a chance to buy anything else for a while..). Anyway, I was battling between the Ballerina set and the Fairy set, and ended up getting the latter one.

Wasn't that expensive, around 5€, and for that many stamps, not to mention it was a DIY kit, not bad. Not bad at all. And it didn't even take long to arrive, a bit past a week I think.


^ Stamp kit comes in a little metal box, and contains black "sponges" for the stamps, stamps themselves and stickers to add to the back of the stamp, so you know what picture it is.



^ The stamp pieces are all in one sheet, so I took my X-acto knife (but this can also be done with scissors) and started playing a surgeon. After that it was time to attach all the stamps to the sponges. The sponges come with one side glued, so it was easy to just place the stamps on the sponge.



^ After that part was done, I put all the stickers on their rightful places and then put all the stamps neatly into their box.

.......

Very easy, very cheap and quality seems to be great as well! I highly recommend getting something like this, it's very fun to make and all the stamp patterns look nice, even on the other sets that I was checking out. 

The next post will be a quick DIY, and there you can see how I've used these stamps.

.......

Well, this stamp box wasn't actually the only thing I've been dying to have. The greatest of them all, is my new mouse! ♥ 
I've had to deal with a crappy mouse, and gaming has been impossible for me. But now I finally have a new, shiny Logitech gaming mouse!♥


^ Tadah! I decided to get this one (or more like my fiancé did.. ), because my fiancé has this exact mouse himself, and I had been trying it out before I made my decision. Fits well in my tiny hand, the surface feels nice and I love how fast and precise it is! And all the small buttons are but extra to me ;)

.......

And, being the scavenger I am, of course I had to break my old mouse into pieces and take everything usable from it. I have also done this to our old coffee maker.
Not sure if I'll post about them, I don't think many share my interest into destroying and scavenging things :P

.......

Last, but not least, is couple clearance stuffs I got from Finnish craft store company, Tiimari. They sell a lot of crafting stuffs, stationery, cards, cardmaking and scrapbooking things, not to mention all decorating stuffs. There's a summer clearance going on in almost every store now (which sucks since I don't have any extra money >_> ).

Why I went there, was to find myself a box or something similar, to put all my makeups into. Every since box I've been looking at, has been too deep for my use. 
But now there were these round wicker plates/bowls (1,5€/4pieces), so I thought, why not, I've been looking for something like this for months now. Their colour was nice too, deep dark aubergine ♥

I also got some sparkly brads. I've bought these same brads before, and I really like the different golden shades they have.


^ Picture quality sucks like usual. However you can still see the colours quite clearly, and that's all that matters ♥

.......

And that was it again! I have new things waiting, and still not ready with those few projects that I have. I always get the inspiration to do something else, and then I have many projects unfinished. :P

I'll probably post that quick DIY post later this week.
See you guys later, don't forget to leave a comment!♥

Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment