25 July 2013

Quick update.

Hello!

As you know, I was visiting my father last weekend. Travelling with cheaper train is horrible...

Anyway, I'll be getting a possible fleamarket post coming (if I manage to find anything..) and another eBay cosmetics post (I got some extra money :3). I'm going out tomorrow with a friend of mine to scavenge some new fleamarkets, possibly some older ones if we have time.

I'm still very tired after my trip, but boy did I have fun! My father seemed very pleased with my gift for him, which was a photograph album filled with pictures of me and my brother when we were young.

And this time I remembered to take a picture of the card! It's nothing big, just a small card saying "Congratulations" and a poem behind it.


^ Nothing special :)

.......

Too bad I didn't get time to spend at Helsinki, there was a shop my friend told me about and I would've wanted to check that out.
Which reminds me... There was this odd statue near Kamppi (a shopping centre & bus station). See for yourself.


^ Very bizarre. Baby Lordi (Finnish band..)?

.......

Well, what ever it's supposed to be, it's odd.

And that's all for today, hopefully the next post will be longer and more interesting!

Byebye!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment