06 March 2013

I lost my wisdom

Hello!

Today I got my first wisdom tooth removed. And I forgot to ask if I could keep it. I wanted to use it for jewellery making. :/

It has been around five hours since they pulled the tooth out, but it doesn't even hurt. Worst part for me was actually the needle they need to use for the local anaesthesia. They had to use some numbing spray on my gums first, or they wouldn't have had any chance with the needle. I am terrified of needles..

Our older cat keeps on meowing at our bedroom door. Poor thing. But she pees on the bed and messes up the closets so we can't let her there.


^ Here she is. Her name is Pöpö, and she'll be two years old in few days.


^ And here is our younger cat, Pikku Myy (Little My) and she's around six months old.

They sure make life much more enjoyable, even when they do something they're not supposed to. ;)


Anyway! I got some eBay stuff, and I'm going to post about them tomorrow, I received a note that I've got a bigger package waiting for me at the post office, so I'll be going to get it tomorrow.

And this was a shorter post, I have to make some sugarpaste ice skates for tomorrow, and I need to cook before my fiancé gets home.

Anyone here have bad memories from dentists? ;)

Byebye!<3

~It's starting to ache a bit..


No comments:

Post a Comment