08 March 2013

Ebay purchases 1. And happy International Women's Day!

Hello hello. I didn't get to post yesterday, I was a bit busy and getting up early was very tiring. So I spent all the bright time napping after I got home and then it was already dark outside, and I can't take any good photos with my cellphone if it's dark.

So, this will be my very first eBay purchase post. I'll be posting some of the most resent items I've got.


I've been really getting into golden accessories and jewellery lately, and I also wanted to try out some leopard print. Thank goodness we have eBay, so if something doesn't look good on me, I won't be losing much, since most items I buy are very cheap. :)




^ First is a pair of earrings and a hair piece (thought I prefer using it as a necklace).


^ And then I got two leopard printed scarves. The one on the left is bigger, and the one on the right is very slim and has small fabric "rose" to it. The rose has a clip so I can take it off and put on my hair if I want to.



^ Then I got some Japanese 100% cotton for my craft projects! I'm making some wall decor with these, I bought some frames today, I'll try to post more about them tomorrow. There were so many different kind of patterns to choose from, but I eventually decided on these three.


Last but not least, I got some cellphone rhinestone stickers and some loose gemstones. Going to decorate my cellphone covers with them. I'll see if I get to post about them tomorrow or the day after that. Going to make three different kinds. Wait for it ;)

.......

So there! Some of the new stuff I have. Probably going to get more next week. Also going to post about the wall decor I'm making. I'll be adding a link to the page I first found the ideas, in case someone else wants to try!

Did anyone buy something nice for themselves, or perhaps someone else? Or did someone receive something nice? Please share your thoughts!


Byebye!♥


~ Sparkle sparkle sparkle..

1 comment:

  1. Ihania härpäkseitä <3 Nuista kankaista tulee mieleen miun askartelupaprut... joten jälleen uusi idean blogia varten. Kiitos, ja ihania huiveja + koruja! Hyvällä tavalla omalaaituinen tuo hiuskoriste.

    ReplyDelete