27 March 2013

Walldecor.

Hello! 

This one is going to be a smaller post, more like an "update". Just couple things I got done today. First three I'm going to keep myself and hang in our living room. Still not sure what I'm going to do with the last one. 
Might take it to my work place and give it to my co-workers. The theme fits the cake boutique quite nicely :)

I made these using some plain frames (removing the glass from them), cotton fabric, burlap for the flowers (which I burned) and brads. For the smaller one with golden frames I only used cotton fabric (for now). Here's a link to the site & page I took the idea from: Framed Burnt Fabric . Check it out! :) 
Took me a while to find the page again >_>...

The black ones are bigger than the golden one (the flower in the bigger ones wouldn't fit the golden frame).



^ Here's the first three pieces I made. The background is "Vintage" French Macaron themed cotton fabric I bought from eBay. Also have the same fabric in more pastel colours (used on the one below).


^ This is the smaller one, with only a piece of fabric. Thinking of adding some golden buttons etc. to the frame to make it stand out more. Maybe. Still not sure. :P

And that's that! Posting again in couple days when I make those cupcakes! And as soon as I fix one of my cellphone cases I'll post about them too. :)

Byebye!<3

~ Crafty crafty~

No comments:

Post a Comment