12 March 2013

Trying something new

Hello! Has anyone tried anything new recently?
I've been quite busy the past few days, I'm working on a new painting and I visited a friend. Also resizing some doll clothes for his dolls. And this and that. 

Anyway, there was this drink I've been wanting to try out for a while, and so far I've only found it in one store in Finland. Well, I was out with my friend and I saw the bottle again (there was other flavours too, but I've wanted to try out this one the most), so I thought, why not, let's try it.


^ Here's what it looks like. Arizona Green Tea with Honey. Delicious! And the bottle is so pretty too. Definitely going to be one of my favourites. Can't wait to taste the other flavours too. If I remember it right, it was a bit over 3€ for the bottle (sounds expensive, but the bottle contains almost 0,5L so it's not a bad deal), and I got it from Arnolds. 

Do try out it if you like green tea drinks! And why not just for the bottle, it's pretty :)
I'd love to post about the painting already, but I've been busy with other things so it's progressing quite slowly. But hey! Maybe I'll get to make a post about my bags! I promised a friend of mine to make one, since summer is coming slowly, and I ordered a new bag (hoping to get it tomorrow!), which I can't wait to use!
It got pretty dark early today, and my neck is feeling a bit stiff again, so I didn't work much on the painting, but I did try out this one lovely little thing that was so interesting that I needed to try it out!

So! It is a DIY solid perfume pendant. Luckily I had gotten this pendant from my friend, so I didn't have to go hunting for one. I saw this on Youtube ( DIY Perfume pendant (CutiepieMarzia) ), check it out! From there you can find all the instructions and items you need. Plus all other cool things to try out (I know I'm going to :3 ) !


^ Cute little purse :)


^ Looking like a cancer when opened, but at least it smells good.

I hope to finish the painting tomorrow, but not promising anything. Also hoping to get the bag already, I can't wait for it! :D
Anyway, I hope I get something to post about! I'm also in progress of couple other wall pieces and decorating my cellphone cases. So many things to post about :3

That was that, see you!
Byebye!<3

~ Share some ideas? ;)


2 comments:

  1. Toi tee on tosi hyvää, ja niin on ne muutkin! Ja aivan ihana "syöpälaukku" <3

    ReplyDelete