15 March 2013

Things keep happening

Hello, hello.

I finally got the painting to a point where I can say it's done. At least for now. I think I'm going to add something to it, but I'm going to need some Roman numbers and some clock hands. But I don't feel like spending money on anything atm, since our budget is really small.

Anyway, I'm going to post pictures of the painting. 

It is a Victorian steampunk styled painting, I hope at least. Tell me what you think and how you see it. Does the red around the flowers look more like rust or blood? Well, I can tell myself that it's nowhere near perfect or anything like that, but I did get to try our my fiancés air brush compressor and the new gear stencil I had.


^ Here you can see the whole thing.


^ And here is a close-up of the "main part" of the painting. So, blood or rust? :P Or perhaps it's just a big mess.. 

Well, like I stated already, it's nowhere near perfect and not 100% done, but it's in a point where it doesn't look that "unfinished". I think. I hope. Any thoughts? :F


Oh and, our younger cat is having a phantom pregnancy, hallelujah. Now just keeping my fingers and toes crossed that her swollen mammary gland won't start to hurt or get infected. I really could live my life without any unnecessary vet bills to pay. 
I still need to pay my dentist bills, and even thought I'm happy to find out that I have great teeth and all, I'm not happy at all the pay the bills..

Oh well, I can't start stressing about unpaid bills. I'm trying to hard not to stress about things, I really need a stress free life, even if it's only for few days.

That's that for now! I still haven't gotten my bag (argh!) , so for now there's no bag post coming. Maybe next week? Please? ;__;

Byebye!<3

~Baby cats, baby cats!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment